Monday 18 July 2011

Gnomeregan... /scared!

Today I decided to play on my protection paladin and with her being level 26, I decided to join a dungeon for a quick go. I open up the screen and I notice when hovering the cursor above the mouse the only option if I go random is Gnomeregan... I know I could of picked one of the others going through the specific dungeons options but less XP from the random, anways, it took me about 5 minutes to finally decide it might be ok, I might have a good group, I might join right at the end, so I clicked join queue and a moment later I got the tank option come up /pray.
In the group, I have a rogue, a mage, a shaman and a resto druid. The run was going quite well to be honest apart from a rogue that kept chain pulling and annoying the healer even when they kept asking him for the tank to pull or when he said mana break, the rogue was there at the next group already attacking them. Quite annoying really. I felt completely lost in there as it had been a long, long time since I had entered that place as all I had bad memories and of it taking forever, about 10 minutes later we was at the last boss, it had gone so fast. He was killed achievement gotten now I can get the hell out of there. I was too busy saying thanks and leaving the party I forgot to hand in the quest there so I had to go back again. This run was a millions times smoother or it felt it anyway. I got me [Thermaplugg's Central Core] woop woop, so I think my fear has now gone of the place, but I think I'd rather go to most other dungeons other then that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment