Tuesday 9 August 2011

20 Days of WoW Blogging Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: 10 things we don't know about you

I will NEVER own or level and Dwarf of any sort, no matter if they give anything that is dwarves only, NEVER!

I actually love doing the ironing, I find something really relaxing about doing it.

I some how got talked into making a character on Darkmoon Faire by my real life friends. They have now all moved to a new server or re rolled, leaving me by myself here though I still have a character on Ragnaros where they are now, but I do miss them being with me.

I am a really shy person

I can speak French fluently as I used to live there when I was younger for 3 years but my written is awful.

I put Icarly on for my little girl to watch but I love it myself

My biggest fear is being alone

I have never had a hangover in my many years of drinking

I managed to talk my sister into doing some sort of gymnastic of the bed when we was a lot younger and she now has a scar in the middle of her forehead that still very visible even nearly 15 years later, I am a nice big sister honest!

I love playing the healing character, if there is one to play, I'll play. While playing Wow I've played a Restoration Shaman, Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid and a Discipline/Holy Priest. Even while trying other games like Rift I've picked a Cleric and I think it was Sentinel (?) to try.




No comments:

Post a Comment